- 1 How do you remove a DVD case?
- 2 How do you get a disc out of a case?
- 3 How do I open Alpha Security case?
- 4 How do you open a Kwik case?
- 5 How do you open a CD jewel case without breaking it?
- 6 How do you take off the back of a CD case?
- 7 How do you get plastic off a CD?
- 8 How do you open a double CD jewel case?
- 9 What kind of magnet Do I need to remove security tags?
- 10 How do you open a security box without a key?
- 11 Does Alpha security tag have Ink?
How do you remove a DVD case?
THE PINCH METHOD
- Open Alpha case.
- Put case flat on a hard surface.
- Pinch the center hub at its top and bottom.
- While pinching, use your other hand to lift the top edge of the disc and angle it up a few millimeters.
- The disc is now free of the tabs, you can stop pinching.
How do you get a disc out of a case?
Pull up the CD with your thumb and middle finger, pushing lightly down with your index finger. The CD will come out of the case and be held between your thumb and middle finger. Avoid touching the CD on the shiny silver side because this can leave fingermarks and cause the CD to skip.
How do I open Alpha Security case?
How do you open a Alpha lock box?
- Roll the dials on the front of your Alpha lock box until the numbers, letters or numbers and letters of the preset factory or customized combination align with the red arrows to the left and right of the dials.
- Slide the switch on the front of the box down.
How do you open a Kwik case?
No pushing, twisting, key turning motions are necessary to open Kwik Case, which can lead to ergonomic strains. The magnetic detacher does all the work for you.
How do you open a CD jewel case without breaking it?
Just use a pen or other pointed object and poke it into the small holes in the jewel case. Once you get one corner open the rest pop out easily. This is how I usually do it. I’ve done it several times & don’t remember any breaking.
How do you take off the back of a CD case?
How to strip a CD Jewel Case
- Open the cover. This is tricky, because jewel cases suck so much, but you’ve probably figured out a technique by now.
- Remove the liner notes. That’s the booklet inside the cover.
- Flex the case.
- Pull out the tray.
- If you moisten your thumb, you can pull the tray card out easily.
How do you get plastic off a CD?
Find the gap between the CD case lid and the back. Then put your fingernail there, press and run it along. This will cut the cellophane and its complete removal then becomes a simple matter.
How do you open a double CD jewel case?
How to Open a CD Jewel Case: 3 Simple Steps
- Hold the CD jewel case from the lid with your thumb and middle finger.
- Using your index finger push in the middle of the lid down.
- Lay the case on a flat surface to remove the disc.
Many security tags are deactivated in-store with an electromagnetic device. To remove them at home, use a high-powered magnet, such as a hard drive magnet. Place the magnet on a flat surface and lay the tag on top of it with the ink dome or cartridge facing down.
How do you open a security box without a key?
Rotate the screwdriver in a counter-clockwise movement until the lock of the safe opens. How to Unlock A Safe Without A Key
- Drilling your way in to open the safe,
- Open the safe with the aid of a knife,
- Make use of a tool like a hammer,
- Make use of a screwdriver,
- Make use of a paper clip,
- Make use of a magnet.
Does Alpha security tag have Ink?
The tag’s design provides merchandising continuity with the entire Hard Tag line. Alpha has a complete line of Hard Tags for your high-theft merchandise. The Dual and Single Rod Hang Tags are highly effective for securing clamshell packaged merchandise. The Ink Tag is perfect for a variety of apparel merchandise.