How do you remove the drawers from a Plano tackle box?
pull drawer out as far as it will go. You will notice on the two side a flare to rear corners. Insert a screwdriver between side of rear drawers an case housing an pry out slightly. Clip on drawer will release an drawer will come out.
What is the largest Plano tackle box?
Plano 4-By Rack System 3700 Size Tackle Box
- One of the largest choices on the market.
- Incredibly durable and tested thoroughly by the manufacturer.
- Outstanding organizational capacities.
- This utility box might be larger than many people require.
How do you open a stuck plastic container?
7 Hacks for Dealing With Hard-to-Open Containers
- Use a can opener to open plastic packaging.
- Use a rubber band or rubber gloves to open stuck jar lids.
- Or use duct tape to unseal stubborn lids.
- Turn a spoon into a lever.
- Run metal lids under hot water.
- Use two quarters to open flimsy snack bags.
How do you unseal a plastic container?
Place your heated container on a dish towel. This towel will contain the contents of your container if they splatter on the immediate opening. Using your fingers, or a dish towel, pry the lid off of the container. It should be relatively easy if the seal has released.