- 1 How do you take off a hard iPhone 6 case?
- 2 How do you take off an iPhone that won’t come off?
- 3 How do I remove the tech21 iPhone case?
- 4 How do I clear my iPhone cache?
- 5 How do you take off a Mophie case?
- 6 Should I remove the plastic screen protector?
- 7 Should I take the plastic off my Iphone?
- 8 How do I remove the back cover of my phone?
How do you take off a hard iPhone 6 case?
Pry the bottom corner of the case away from your phone. Pull the case down and outwards to gently move it away from your phone. Try not to bend your case at all so that you don’t damage your phone. The bottom corner is usually easier to pull off first, since it’s the furthest away from any of the side buttons.
How do you take off an iPhone that won’t come off?
If you find yourself unable to remove a hard case, try gently prying with your fingers, careful not to damage your device. If need be, use a soft tool (such as the squeegee that comes in SaharaCase Protection Kits) to get down underneath the edges of the case for further leverage.
How do I remove the tech21 iPhone case?
Pro Tip: tech21 cases are easily removable when you work them off from the bottom of the phone.
- Use a microfibre cloth when wiping or an old soft-bristled toothbrush to gently scrub stubborn stains.
- Packing or sticky tape can be used to remove dust.
How do I clear my iPhone cache?
How to clear cache, history, and cookies on Safari
- Open the Settings app and click Safari.
- Tap “Clear History and Website Data.” Tap “Clear History and Website Data” to clear your Safari cache, history, and cookies.
- Your device will double-check that you want to clear Safari’s data.
How do you take off a Mophie case?
How do I remove the mophie juice pack? To detach the mophie juice pack from your device, place your finger in the notch at the bottom of the battery and pull it away from your phone.
Should I remove the plastic screen protector?
Screen protectors are vital for keeping your phone display free from scratches and chips. They’ve come a long way since the age of thin rubbery protectors and these days are commonly made from tempered glass. But if your screen protector is cracked, you’ll probably need to remove it.
Should I take the plastic off my Iphone?
Aluminum lover: Remove the plastic form the front of the screen completely, and leave the plastic protector on the rear of the device, sans the little tab, to keep scratches in the anodized aluminum at bay. Keep the plastic on the rear of the device as well, except for the little tab.
How do I remove the back cover of my phone?
To remove the back cover, simply locate the notch on the side of your Galaxy phone. Then, use your fingernail or a guitar pick to pry it up and away from your phone until it’s completely removed.