Can you remove sockets?
To empty a socket in Diablo 2 LoD, there is the Horadric cube recipe: 1 Hel Rune + Scroll of Town Portal + Any Socketed Item = Remove items from sockets Warning: This will destroy any gems, runes, or jewels you have socketed.
How do you remove a ratchet socket?
Guide to Removing a Socket Stuck in a Ratchet
- Step 1 – Spray with Penetrating Oil. Place the turning tool upside down so that the socket head is pointing vertically upwards.
- Step 2 – Clean socket and turning tool.
- Step 3 – Place Socket in Vice.
- Step 4 – Remove Socket.
How do you remove a socket from an impact wrench?
- Spray penetrating oil under the bolt head and around the nut.
- Slip a hollow piece of metal over the handle of a box-end wrench.
- Try to unscrew the stuck bolt with the extended wrench.
- Use a pair of vice-grip pliers if the bolt or nut are stripped.